Driver (part time)
To provide safe and secure driving services for British Council staff and visitors as and when required.
|Closing date||Sunday 31 January 2016|
Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- To ensure that all security advisories are adhered by the driver and passenger all the time.
- Traffic laws and regulations are adhered and Health and Safety standards for driving and vehicles are followed
- To ensure that office vehicles is properly documented and maintained in order to provide safe, efficient working environment for staff and visitors
- The office vehicles comply with British Council’s safety standards and also, vehicle log book is maintained and filled in after and before each trip.
- Checking and ensuring the safety of vehicle and arrange repairs, change of oil and general service if necessary on regular basis, clean inside and outside of the vehicles.
- To ensure that the fuel tank of vehicle is full all the time.
- Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
Internal: All British Council Staff – both UKA staff, locally appointed staff and Close Protection Officer
Other important features or requirements of the job
The post holder will need to be flexible in terms of weekend and evening work.