English Learning Centre Coordinator
The purpose of this job is to supply and co-ordinate the provision of high quality English Language learning opportunities to individual/ female/male school students, program participants and groups to help them achieve their English language goals.
|Location||Panjshir, Jowzjan, Helmand, Nangarhar and Wardak|
|Duration||1 Year (Extendable)|
|Closing date||Sunday 15 July 2018|
This role is accountable for
- The smooth-running of one of our centres (including facilities, opening hours, resources etc.)
- Monitoring and reporting of attendance and progress.
The role is responsible for
- Delivering well-planned and appropriate lessons when required
- Promoting independent study as agreed with the Programme Manager
- The recruitment and retention of users.
- Helping users (master trainers, programme participants, school teachers, and school students) to gain maximum benefit from the centre.
- Maintaining and developing client/partner relations.
- Playing an active role in the wider English for Schools team
The main duties are:
- Managing the Learning Centre
- Monitoring and reporting of attendance/ timesheets and progress of the attendees
- Conducting placement testing
- Assisting with digital learning
- Having English programmes for school teachers.
- Recording number of school students who come to the Centre for self-study
- Verifying and provision of data on inventory & asset verification quarterly
- Helping with the establishment & instalment of accessories of the Centres in designated schools.
How to apply
All applications must be made using the British Council application form. Obtain the Application with further details of the posts can be obtained from the same address.
Please note that application is by this form only. We WILL NOT accept CVs.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Both men and women are welcome to apply for the mentioned posts.
We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
Please send your filed application to firstname.lastname@example.org