The post will assist and support Examinations Manager to manage, develop and implement the country exams strategy and delivery.
|Closing date||Sunday 29 April 2018|
The post will assist and support Examinations Manager to manage, develop and implement the country exams strategy and delivery. This covers products such as IELTS, Aptis, IGCSE, ACCA, CIPS and University Exams.
- To support delivery of Exams Services in accordance with exams quality and compliance standards
- To assist Examinations Manager in the overall planning and delivery of the country exams strategy
- To support Examinations Manager/Officer in overseeing delivery of exams as per corporate policies and standards, including Examinations Quality Standards (EQS), Corporate Customer Service Standards, British Council Equality & Diversity (EO&D) policies & practice, Child Protection & Data Protection requirements and in line with the standards set by the relevant Boards and Professional Bodies
- To assist Examinations Manager/Officer in managing the country exams budget to required standards of efficiency and compliance
- Assist exams team to promote UK examinations and contribute to sustained growth
- To assist exams team to build and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders in the country
- To have clear understanding of and be able to handle enquiries about exams effectively and efficiently
- To perform FABS related duties in support of Exams activities
- To assist exams team to ensure effective, compliant financial processes as per standards set out in Essential Finance.
- To assist exams manager/officer to identify risks and opportunities to Exams business and report these at monthly Financial Control & Compliance Framework (FCCF) meetings and quarterly Enterprises Risk Management Framework (ERMF) meetings; actions are followed up as required
How to apply
All applications must be made using the British Council application form. Obtain the Application with further details of the posts can be obtained from the same address.
Please note that application is by this form only. We WILL NOT accept CVs.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Both men and women are welcome to apply for the mentioned posts.
We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria
Please send your filed application to email@example.com