To give a range of administrative, logistical and project support, in line with agreed procedures and standards and to the satisfaction of customers and management.
To play an active role in upholding a culture of cooperation and collaboration by delivering customer focussed support to the Connecting Classroom Programme.
|Duration||Fixed term (6 months)|
|Closing date||Thursday 10 November 2016|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- To support the delivery, administration, organisation, technical supervision and promotion of British Council Schools programme and events
- Arrangements for events, visits, workshops and consultancies (including transportation, accommodation and appointments) are carried out efficiently, on schedule and within budget.
- To support programme manager in all financial matters and make sure all documents are submitted in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with British Council systems.
- All correspondence and enquiries relevant to programme are answered promptly within the standard time limit
- Visits or phone communication with all key contact institutions/individuals takes place on a monthly basis.
- Regular and active participation in cross departmental office meetings and training sessions
- Confidence in processing correspondence and liaising with government departments as required
- Support delivery of programme as per corporate policies and standards, including Corporate Customer Service Standards, British Council Equality & Diversity (EO&D) policies & practice, Child Protection & Data Protection requirements
- Perform SAP related duties in support of programme activities
How to apply
Application must be made using the British Council standard application form below. We will not accept CVs. Please send the filled out application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
British Council is committed to the policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Both men and women are welcome to apply for the above post.
We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.