In addition to June and December ACCA examinations, British Council will also be managing ACCA computer based examinations. These are on-demand examinations which are conducted for ACCA and FIA initial levels.
CBEs are available for the first seven of the Foundation-level exams: FA1, MA1, FA2, MA2, FAB, FMA and FFA (but not the specialist papers) and the Knowledge module exams (F1, F2 and F3) of the ACCA qualification.
Sitting CBEs has the following benefits:
- Flexibility - you are not restricted to June and December paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can resit CBEs.
- Instant results - your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam. Your results are then uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
If you wish to register for an ACCA CBE, please visit one of our registration partners:
|Shahre Naw Registration Agent
Karte Sae Registration Agent
Aria Delta Consulting Group
House #6, 4th Ansari Street on the left from Ansari towards Traffic Square
Next to First Microfinance Bank
Opposite Netherlands Embassy
Kolula Pushta Road, Shahre Naw, Kabul.
Tel: +93 (0)793 108 181
Afghan Aim Consulting Services
House #384, Street #5 (Passport Office Street),
Darulaman Road, Karte Sae
Tel: +93 (0)788 12 18 18
Macroryan Registration Agent
4th Macroryan Main Road, District 9
Tel +93 (0)799 334 667, +93 (0)700 206 653
You will need to submit the following to register:
- Registration fee (non-refundable)
FA1, FA2, MA1, MA2: USD 100 per exam per candidate
F1, F2, F3, FAB, FFA, FMA: USD 120 per exam per candidate
- One recent passport photo (without glasses and taken not more than six months ago)
- A signed and completed application form
- Your passport, national ID card or ACCA ID card (plus one photocopy)
You may register Sundays to Thursdays from 9.00am to 3.00pm.
Due to the high demand for these tests, seats are usually filled before the deadline. Registration for test sessions which have reached full capacity before the deadline may not be open.
Prior to the exam, the CBE centre will set up time-restricted access to the exams. The exam must be sat on the scheduled date and time.
On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator, further validity and eligibility checks carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
You are then asked to start the exam software and input validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
On completion of the exam, the final percentage score is calculated and displayed on screen.
You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained by the CBE centre and the other is for your records.
The CBE centre uploads the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.