Our English language training programme enables organisations in Afghanistan to provide English language proficiency programmes to their employees.
We run programmes for the public sector, Afghan corporate business and international organisations and other professional groups.
- All of our English language training courses are communicative in approach and include ongoing assessments to review student progress.
- Assessment records are maintained by the teacher.
- Progress reports on students are submitted to the client on a monthly basis.
- An achievement test is conducted at the end of each level to determine whether students may progress to the next level.
- A British Council certificate of successful completion of a course is issued to all students who progress to the next level.
- In keeping with the British Council’s commitment to capacity building in Afghanistan, all our teachers are local Afghan teachers who receive further in-service training through the British Council.
- The professional development of our teachers is monitored and evaluated by British Council training advisors through observation, feedback and training.
When and where are classes held?
Classes are held at a venue provided by the client and can be scheduled to suit your needs.
How can I find out more?
For further information about our English language teaching services please contact us.